Hey Sourcing Community!
Two lucky winners will be randomly selected from the top 10 people who score the most points.
Here is how you can earn points:
- 1 Point – Share/+1 the Program event on Google Plus – http://bit.ly/GPlus-CPSP
- 1 Point – Share/Like the Program event on Facebook – http://bit.ly/Facebook-CPSP
- 1 Point – Share the Program event on LinkedIn (as a status update and on relevant groups) – http://bit.ly/LinkedIn-CPSP – 1 point for each share.
- 1 Point – Tweet about the Certification Program on Twitter; use hashtag #CPSP and #CPSP2013 and include a link to http://sourcingcertification.com. Example:
I would love to be included in the next round of People Sourcing Certification Program sourcingcertification.com #CPSP2013
(Multiple tweets are allowed!)
- 1 Point – Follow our Company page on LinkedIn
- 1 Point – Like our Facebook page
- 1 Point – +1 our Google Plus page
1) We will award one bonus point for everyone who registers for the May 21st Free Info Session about the upcoming Program (http://bit.ly/CPSP-MayInfoSession), and lists YOUR name in the “Who referred you?” field. This is a great way to outpace the competition. Refer 100 people to attend the Info event and you get 100 points!
2) Answer this “Level 1” Question for 10 points – in what year did the Google home page look like this?
3) Answer this “Level 2” Question for 15 points – where was this picture taken (hint – North America)?
The deadline for all entries is Noon PDT on Monday, May 27th.
To register an entry, please email your scores and answers to the above questions to email@example.com , subject “CPSP Contest” prior to the deadline.
Any questions, please contact George at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good luck to all!