Sourcing without LinkedIn
While LinkedIn is at the core of today’s sourcing, some of us log into LinkedIn first thing in the morning, stay there all day, and leave the wealth of other sites and ways for searching for professionals untouched or used little.
Unless the professionals you are looking to find have to have informative profiles filled with keywords to qualify, you would find 10 times more information on various web sites outside of LinkedIn. You would be able to find contact information for whole lists of professionals at a time.
Join me at the upcoming webinar where we will go over every major method to find professionals outside of LinkedIn. Seating is limited.
Who will benefit: Recruiters; Recruitment Managers and Teams; Sourcers; Staffing Managers; Talent Hunters; Inside Sales Managers; Business Development; Executive Search Firms; Searchers; Researchers; Hiring Managers
Takeaways: Learn how to:
- Navigate top 10 People Finders
- Identify data-rich sites in the target…
- …industry (forums, associations; certifications)
- …geography (local chapters, meet-ups)
- …gatherings (recent conferences)
- Extract lists of professionals from the sites:
- Using x-raying
- Using deep web search
- Locate social profiles on professional niche sites
- Find contact information:
- Corporate email address formats
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Pre-qualify people for calling and make the call warm
- Video recorded lecture
- One month support
Date: March 6, 2014
Time: 9 AM PST/noon EST/5 PM London
Duration: 90 min
Price: $99 – After you provide a payment you will receive the login information and instructions on how to access the material after the webinar.
Can’t make the time and date? No worries. The materials and support will be provided for all who sign up.