Information and Registration:
Advanced Sourcing School – October 2022
I would like to attend the class, but I am unsure if I am a beginner or not. What skills should I have familiarity with before I take the class?
Thank you for reaching out! We expect participants to be familiar with advanced Google search (X-Ray), LinkedIn sourcing, and a few tools like Chrome extensions. We teach “from the beginning;” it is a lot of material, but you can take your time to study (then take the exam at a future session).
I have a list of questions; feel free to respond, and I will provide feedback.
- Where do you spend most of your time sourcing (LinkedIn or another platform)?
- What sites, in addition to LinkedIn, do you use?
- What is your primary challenge when sourcing on LinkedIn?
- Do you utilize Google X-Ray searches, and how often?
- What is the most challenging type of role you have to source for?
- What is your favorite contact-finding Chrome extension?
- What would you like to learn in a sourcing training class?