|Would you like to be able to quickly locate the right people to do business with, potential candidates, clients, peers? We will discuss Google-based techniques and tricks and specialized search tools.
Useful for sourcers, recruiters, and anybody who wants to find the right people online. Expect some unique, unpublished content. Some basic knowledge of Google search syntax is required.
• Boolean Search on Twitter
• Advanced Search Operators
• Best Search Applications
• Social Search Engines
• Searching for People in the Right Locations
• Searching Twitter from Google
o Real-Time Search
• Finding People to Follow Using Google
• Finding Tweeple through LinkedIn
• Locating People on Twitter via Partial Contact Info
• Finding Blogs, Profiles, and Resumes Using Twitter
• Finding Skilled People with Vague or Empty Twitter Bios
• Finding People on Twitter through Examining Competition
• Exploring Twitter Lists
• Attracting the Right People
• Custom Search Engines
Length: 50 min
Time: noon EDT, Tue May 4th
Included: unlimited Q&A for one month
it seems a great product, but have you a demo?..
Thanks for the offer to attend as your guest Irina- I can’t WAIT to hear what you have to say! I sincerely appreciate this! Regards, Marcia