Here’s a preview of some of the reference materials I will be sharing at the upcoming Webinar – “SourcePedia”, repeated live on Tuesday, July 15th, 2014. Seating is limited; sign up early to get your spot.
(1) All the LinkedIn names for the Geo-locations, world-wide. You would need these for X-Ray searches, such as this
site:www.linkedin.com/in OR site:www.linkedin.com/pub -pub.dir “location * Glasgow, United Kingdom”
Reference (that you can use): the list of ALL the US-based locations:
(2) A “Vocabulary” of 40K+ LinkedIn Skills. (worth attending for this one alone!)
Teaser: the Word Cloud for ALL the Skills:
(made with Wordle)
Plus, see covered:
- Global Search Engines: Syntax
- Google Boolean Syntax Charts and examples
- Comparison Search Engines Charts
- Postal and Telephone Code References
- Real Time Search Engines
- Social Sites Directory
- Registered, Certified, and Licensed Professionals – Resources
- Diversity Resources
- Productivity Browser Add-Ons List
- Scraping, Parsing, Filtering, and Sorting Tools List
- Social Cross-Referencing Tools List
- …and more.
The idea is to provide a customizable set of references for everyone who searches for professionals on the web. The crowd that had attended the first delivery of the webinar expressed high satisfaction with the content. I hope to “see” many of you at upcoming webinar repeat next week.
(ADVANCED) SOURCING CONTEST
For those of you who are Master Advanced Sourcers:
Guess how the word cloud was created, email me the answer, and get a free seat at the webinar or a free hour of Sourcing training (your choice). As a warning, that is not an easy task to solve.
You kill me! I have a bazillion things going on right now and cannot get heads down on this. Good luck folks!!! I’ll wait ’till the next one 🙂