Google remains the Tsar of search engines.
75% of hiring managers and recruiters Google candidates.
We will discuss all facets of using Google search for sourcing, including new features introduced by Google in December 2009 and in 2010.
We will start from the basics and go to the advanced and creative techniques. The webinar will be useful for sourcers, recruiters, and anybody interested in online lead generation.
Prerequisite: experience searching on Google.
* Boolean syntax
* Operators and Special Characters
* Creative Use of Special Characters for Sourcing
* Finding email addresses
* Targeting Geography
* Finding Lists and Directories
* X-raying Zoominfo, Jigsaw, Spoke, Scribd and other useful sites
* Using the Date Range
* Real Time Search
* Google’s Social Search
* Custom Search Engine Basics
* Productivity Techniques
All webinars come with one month of unlimited Q&A over email.
Date: Tuesday, March 30
Time: noon EST/ 9 am PST
Length: 90 min