Training Special: Now by Jan 10, 2012: get two or more prerecorded classes and get a complementary pass for this webinar, “Productivity Tools and Techniques for Internet Sourcing”
Join us for a Webinar on January 11
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
Productive searching for professional peoples on the Internet does not equal learning advanced Boolean search syntax on Google.
To become a Master Internet Sourcer it’s necessary to be an expert at:
– knowing what to search for (which is never just a piece of the job description)
– where to search (search engines, social media sites, each with their own search syntax)
– how to sort and parse search results
– how to cross-reference
– how to contact potential candidates
The last three skills are critical and are often neglected in the hunt for “the best search string” or the best site to search. The good news is that there are tools and techniques that can be applied to make sourcing productive, especially in the stages of processing search results.
On top of that, staying organized and reusing collected information and methods present their own challenge.
So how do you identify productivity tools? The area of sourcing tools is cluttered with misleading marketing messages on some of the tools; persisting under-appreciation of the sourcing function; and the pressure to perform as a recruiting function. What you pay is sometimes not what you get.
Join me at a fast-paced webinar that will go through:
– a wealth of quick short-cuts to speed up your work
– suggestions on ways to save, share with your team members, and manage the volumes of generated information
– descriptions of selected productivity tools, as well as ways to classify and assess existing and future tools.
Date: Wednesday, January 11, 2012
Time: 10AM PST/1PM EST
Duration: 90 min
Price: $79 – includes the slides, a video recording, and one month of support.