Join us for a Webinar on January 22
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
This webinar will cover name generation as well as searching for hidden profiles of target professionals.
Who should attend: Recruiters, Recruitment Managers, Teams, Sourcers, Staffing Managers, Talent Hunters, Inside Sales Managers, Business Development, Executive Search Firms, Searchers, Researchers, and Hiring Managers. Some familiarity with Google searching and MS Excel would be helpful.
“There comes a point when I don’t know where else to go and look for resumes other than LinkedIn and Monster, where most of the profiles are same.” wrote a recruiter in an email to me. While most recruiters do know other places to look for target candidates, everyone can benefit from reviewing “the big picture” about those sites and learning productive ways to navigate them.
In this webinar I will concentrate on finding and extracting human capital data from industry-specific sites vs. general networks.
* Navigate the 10 major people search engines
* Identify data-rich sites in the target:
– industry (forums, associations; certifications)
– geography (local chapters, meet-ups)
– time (recent conferences)
* Extract lists of professionals from the sites:
– by X-raying
– by deep web search
* Locate social profiles on professional niche sites
* Find contact information:
– email address templates
– email addresses for leads
– phone numbers
* Pre-qualify people for calling and make the call warm
Think you have found everybody there is? Join us, try these techniques and you will be surprised! In the end, you may notice that many if these additional leads do have LinkedIn profiles, but would be hard to find by searching LinkedIn alone.
Date: Tue, Jan 22nd
Time: 10 AM PST/1 PM EST
Duration: 90 min
After you have registered your name, please wait 10 sec or go straight to http://bit.ly/nam–gen for payment.
Can’t make the time? No problem. Everyone who signs up you will get the recording, the slides, and one month of support.