Join me for a webinar on Wednesday October 30th, 2013 and learn how to use Google-plus to find and cross-reference target professionals, and to make initial contacts. The webinar will cover some unpublished sourcing tips, along with the basics of Google-Plus.
The updated, information-packed webinar will cover:
- Searching within Google-Plus and X-raying, outlining pluses and minuses of each approach
- Sourcing using Events and Communities
- >Taking advantage of the tight integration between Google+ and other Google products
- Using Google+ to find or verify contact information
- Combining Google+ with LinkedIn for productive sourcing
Additionally, I will go over the personalization of the Google search engine results that happens due to Google+ and Gmail. We need to be aware of that.
Who should attend: Sourcers, Recruiters, and everyone who searches for professionals online and wants to stay up-to-date on sourcing tools and resources.
Date: Wednesday, October 30th, 2013
Time: 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT / 4 PM London (UTC)
Duration: 90 minutes