The most popular Recruiting/Sourcing webinar of 2014, Sourcing without LinkedIn, is coming to a computer near you on Wednesday October 29.
Pretty much all of us extensively use LinkedIn as the top site for Sourcing, and rightly so. I use it quite a bit myself! However:
- “Everyone is searching for the same person”
- It’s expensive
- It takes away functionality without notice
- (most importantly!) At least 80% of qualified professionals cannot be found on LinkedIn by searching
The webinar will go over the most efficient Sourcing techniques that use the vast Internet outside of LinkedIn.
I have updated the material quite a bit, to reflect new tools and all the changes in search engines and networks. The webinar was sold out multiple times in the past.
Who will benefit:
Recruiters; Recruitment Managers and Teams; Sourcers; Staffing Managers; Talent Hunters; Inside Sales Managers; Business Development; Executive Search Firms; Searchers; Researchers; Hiring Managers.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate top 10 People Finders
- Identify data-rich sites in the target:
- Industry (forums, associations; certifications)
- Geography (local chapters, meet-ups)
- Gatherings (recent conferences)
- Extract lists of professionals from websites based on:
- Boolean search and X-raying
- Deep Web search
- Locate social profiles on professional niche sites
- Find contact information:
- Corporate email address formats
- Email addresses
- Phone numbers
- Pre-qualify people for calling and make the call warm
Review and register at http://sourcingcertification.com/sourcing-without-linkedin/. Seating is limited.
Date: Wednesday, October 29th, 2014
Time: 9AM PDT / 12PM EDT — (Check your local time for this Webinar)
Duration: 90 minutes
Included: The slides, a video recording, and one month of support on the material.
Everyone who registers will receive the complete recording, slides, and one full month of support, whether you attend live or not.