We know that diversity in the workplace positively affects outcomes. Including a diverse pool of candidates in the talent pipeline is a must for any forward-thinking recruiter and hiring manager.
When we search for diversity candidates, the same sourcing principles apply, as always – look for “what you are going to find”, “visualize success”. Here are some diversity Boolean search strings, based on that principle.
- [list women colleges]
- [she OR her site:zoominfo.com/p “chemical engineering”]
- [finance “earned her MBA from”]
- [diversity associations in Canada]
- [site:zoominfo.com/p Hispanic OR Latino OR African-American RN Arizona]
- [association of black social workers “gmail.com” “yahoo.com”]
- [African American association of manufacturers]
- [Asian American association healthcare medicine]
- [site:slideshare.net veteran registered nurse resume]
And here is a Diversity Associations Custom Search Engine – http://bit.ly/DiversityAssociationsCSE.
Join us and learn how to Source for Diversity in the upcoming class – Tuesday, February 6th (lecture) and Wednesday, February 7th (practice).